Friday, August 10, 2007

Face time

I’m feeling mega bummed Team Wy fans. Ever since we moved to St. Augustine, I’ve had major inertia problems. I can’t seem to get motivated to do anything. All I want to do is lay on the couch and drink cappuccino. That’s it. I don’t even want to hula hoop, and that’s just crazy. I even made a huge vat of chili, just so I wouldn’t have to cook for a week.

I didn’t care about the inertia until today. Suddenly today it just feels so annoying since there’s so much to do to move in still, and I can’t make myself do it. Maybe this is my tipping point, though, and my annoyance will motivate me.

I can hear the dog dreaming downstairs. She has long toenails right now, and she always flops and runs in her dreams. I can hear her bumping and scratching the floor. I’d give anything to see what a basset hound dreams, but I think it’s mostly squirrels and cats and rabbits. Just like my dreams. I’m always chasing or running.

No comments: