Thursday, September 13, 2007

Gray skies are gonna clear up

It’s good. I’m feeling better, spiritually, emotionally. I’ve got ideas, I’m feeling plans, I’ve got some motivation. I’m not perfectly un-depressed yet, but, I gotta tell ya, it’s getting better.

I don’t know what made me get off the couch, but one day I woke up and said, “I’m ready to feel better.” So, I started working on feeling better. I’ve got plans for a new, blue hula hoop, and I’m ready to go to the local gym and see if they have a classroom big enough for me to hoop in (they gotta, right?). I’ve made phone calls, I’ve made appointments, I’ve made inquiries. It’s on the up. “Christine: a lady on the make.” (God bless Nelson Algren.)

Don’t cry for me, friends, lovers, readers. I’m getting better.

hap•py
–adjective, -pi•er, -pi•est.
1. delighted, pleased, or glad, as over a particular thing: to be happy to see a person.
2. characterized by or indicative of pleasure, contentment, or joy: a happy mood; a happy frame of mind.
3. favored by fortune; fortunate or lucky: a happy, fruitful land.

1 comment:

meinemo said...

Yay for phone calls, appointments, inquiries!

Yay for hooping, the gym, and motivation to get off the couch!

Yay for a happy and fruitful land.