Sunday, November 18, 2018

Hi! I'm -trying- to come back!

You know, I just wrote this awesome blog post about my feeeeelings and stuff and the emotional journey I've been on to reach a point in my life I feel like I -might- be able to write again, only, shit happened, and it published in a wrong, dead, never even used blog instead of here because of Google taking ownership since I created this blog. I'm a little annoyed.....

Lemme try to recap:

I went away because I was so depressed about how shitty my health is, which it truly is, but as much as that's the reason, it's really the beginning of the avalanche of reasons.

I felt like I was stuck in a trap of CONSTANTLY whining about my health, and it only reinforced my depression, making me feel even worse mentally and physically. 

I'm pretty fucking open about being Bipolar 2, and I have a host of physical ailments that are boring (bipolar is wayyyy more interesting, believe me, just ask my long suffering husband! ;) ), so admitting I was clinically depressed for yearssssss is no big deal to me. I hope you can deal with it too, because I'm sure mental health stories will come up.

But here's the thing, here's why I feel like I might be able to write: I'm happy again. At least sort of, at least as happy as a Major Depressive Disorder Bipolar 2 chica can be! Between med changes and forcing myself to learn to live with my health and not be oppressed by it, I feel loads better, loads more in control of where my brain goes, and loads happier.

It's been amazing to recover this part of myself, I truly hope I can keep my blog running again. I miss you all and your hilarious feedback, so yeah, please stick around and we'll see what happens!

Thank You,
Christine Wy
Unkillable Cactus Killer

No comments: