Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Some random things about me:

I don’t listen to my iPod enough.
My two favorite bands right now are Shocking Blue and T Rexx.
I’ve been reading memoirs all summer (2006).
I love riding my blue Vespa ET 4.
I love riding my blue vintage Schwinn Suburban with cocktail style pinstriping.
Blue is not my favorite color.
I don’t have a favorite color; I love them all.
I wish I could afford to do the classic 80’s preppy look all the time.
I buy whatever is on sale that fits.
I have a hard time remembering to buy food with coupons.
Generic sugar cereals taste just as good as name brand.
Generic healthy cereals taste like cardboard.
I don't like unusual or exciting flavors in my food.
I watch too much TV, especially bad TV like Flavor of Love and Girls Next Door.
I hate bad TV that thinks it’s good TV.
I like to swim, but I’m scared of the deep-end.
I don’t like wet locker rooms.
I like hats. A lot.
I don’t usually do the self-improvement I say I’ll do, like learn guitar so I can play Heart.
I have too many hobbies already.
My current favorite hobby is photography.
I enjoy blogging as a creative outlet.
I make endless lists and lose them.
I am a member of scooter clubs and chat groups.
I save boxes in case I need to mail something.
I love our postal system.
I love my cat and my dog.
I love my husband.
I hope we’re married forever.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some would think I'm at the bottom of the list. I prefer to think she left the best for last. Except for that postal system thing.

Christine Wy said...

And this points out the lack of words for love in the English language. There is "adore," "worship," "like," but what else that actually works?

I feel "philia" for the post office.
I feel "agape and eros" for Matthew Wy.

Also, if you notice, I build up to my loves, culminating in you, dear.