Friday, November 10, 2006

Do I wish my wedding had looked like this?

It's Day 10 of NaBloPoMo, and I thought I'd turn to the blogosphere for some inspiration. At first I was very disappointed that "Next Blog" only gave me page after page in languages that I can't read. And then I stumbled into this:



That is amazing artwork, and it conveys the joy and glee of a happy wedding perfectly, even if it is kinda creepy. Matthew asks, "Why is there a flower on her mouth?" I don't know. "And why is he wearing sunglasses on his head?" I don't know. What I do know is that the anime wedding portrait is adorable, scary, and funny, all rolled into one.

And the best part is, their wedding blog is written in Engrish.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you notice that they claim their ages are 19 and 16? And one of the things on his wishlist is a Billabong shirt?