Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Love letters

Dear husband Matthew, I'm sorry you were sad when you read Dream Entry #5 because of how much I talked about being happy and in love I with Ralph Macchio, Dwayne Johnson, and Alec Baldwin. I know you wanted me to say more about how much I love you and how happy I really am with you.

Matthew, I have a guitar, but I don’t know how to play it. I was going to learn to play your favorite song to surprise you when you got back from your business trip, but it’s not going very well so that whole romantic gesture thing might just be empty promises. But I tried.

Matthew, I never played guitar for Ralph Macchio, Dwayne Johnson, or Alec Baldwin--only you. You’re the only one I really want in my bed, taking me out to breakfast, and marrying me in open-air chapels. You're the only one who makes me smile that way and who whispers in my ear as you embrace me.

I love you Angel, and you're mine.

Happy early Valentine's.

No comments: