Monday, July 09, 2007

Things I'll miss

My friend e-mailed me this question about my last week of work before crazy intense two weeks of packing, "This week might be kind of a tortuous week for you. Can you come up with something to look forward to each day? Counting down the days and hours is so miserable! Maybe an ice cream cone every hour?"

I sent her this list of things I look forward to about my last week at the library:

- listening to my deskmate fight with his wife on the phone.
- listening to my deskmate defend his wife to his friends on the phone.
- complaining to deskmate about how my input is unnecessary in library strategic planning meetings.
- spending time with lelia at work.
- last chance to waste time on the computer while getting paid.
- e-mail chats with monya.
- work cafeteria.
- pizza joint nearby.
- last lunch with monya.
- pooping in someone else's bathroom.

No comments: