Sunday, November 11, 2007

All apologies

I have a Q&A request to reply to, but I'm not feeling so good. I had a doctor's appointment this past Friday to see if I had a blood clot in the broken leg. I don't, so that's good news. Two bad news though. They put me in a new removable cast and it weighs a ton and it's huge and hard to drag around behind me. I'm supposed to go back to work this Tuesday, but, Dear God, the thought of lugging my leg around the library exhausts me just to think of it. Second bad news: the doctor is afraid I'm not healing right. I get a full CT scan of my ankle region on Tuesday to determine if I need surgery.

I'm just exhausted from all this. Nothing has gone wrong (yet), but just the physical act of going to the doctor's then the ultrasound clinic wore me out for days. Or my body is just catching up from all the nights I stayed up too late reading romance novels, I don't know. Either way, I'll catch up soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there my Tulip. And don't be to hard on yourself! After my injury, I think I felt pretty decent, ohhh ..... maybe, about one hour and forty five minutes per day. The other twenty two hours plus, were spent sprawled out on the sofa gazing in and out of focus at the various shades of the parlor's off- white, egg shell painted, ceiling. My eyes slowly tracing the the delicate hairline cracks in the plaster, every grain pattern of the red oak crown moldings becoming foreverly etched in my mind. Great fun!!!!