Thursday, April 13, 2006

Feelin' a little blue

That last entry just never sat well with me. Like the Colonel's fried chicken. I think writing about your personal voice is hard, and I don't think I was in the proper mood when I wrote that based on notes I had already taken. Usually my notes trigger the mood I felt when I jotted them down, but I wasn't feelin' it the same way on this one. Something about accent and Kentucky--it's a tough combination.

Anyways folks, it's Easter weekend and I might be on a little hiatus for a spell. I might have time to write after all the egg dyeing and rolling and hunting, but I wanted to submit a general warning in case I can't be around. Anything involving the gift of chocolate rabbits usually gets my undivided attention. Oh and spending time with family and all that. (ha ha)

See you real soon.

No comments: