Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Unga-Bunga

I'm back in Chicago, but I have crazy death flu. I have a fever of 101 F. I never get fevers, and I rarely get stomach viruses, but this one is a real doozy. I'm more the upper respiratory infection kind of gal.

I think I kissed my baby nephew too many times while I was in Kentucky. I have no baby germ immunities since I don't spend any time with kids. I'm going to have to start baby-sitting as a side gig so I can be tolerant of his daycare germs the next time I go home. Isn't that how immunization works? Exposure to the pathogen until resistance is built up?

I'm such a crazy germaphobe too. I couldn't resist his adorability charms though. He cast a spell on me every time he'd look at me and blink those long eyelashes. What is it with the slaying factor of baby eyelashes? Can the rest of us get baby eyelash implants so we look so adorable too?

My mom says it wasn't the baby but a fast food restaurant I shouldn't have eaten at. I don't care which it was, I just want to feel better!

Germy hugs! (Ha ha!)

No comments: