Sunday, June 08, 2008

I'll cut you!

I was worried about worry lines. I worried my regular face might look like worry. Apparently, I'm worrying about the wrong thing.

I like blogging, I like Flickr, but I don't like Myspace and Facebook. I have accounts for both, but only one gets much mileage. I just picked up a message on Facebook dated March 2008, "In the future, know that your bored face closely resembles a 'get the hell outta my way ho or I'll cut you!' attitude."

Wowsers. Do I really look dangerous?

Here's the thing: I did feel like cutting someone if they didn't get out of my way. The Facebook person referred to seeing me at a social/networking event. I was there for the food. I don't know what she was there for. But people really were in the way. I really did want to knife a ho for gettin' in between me and the buffet table. I mean, they didn't refill the sandwich tray--I had to get there fast and strike quick!

In retrospect, she's probably right. I thought I fake smiled enough, but maybe my concern for food and ambivalence toward networking did show a little too much.

But does my Bored Face really look like Bitch Face? Now I have something new to worry about. I totally don't want to be Bitch Face.

No comments: